New Mom or Mom-to-be Mother’s Day Gift Guide - Mumberry
Posted on 16 May 2016
Let’s celebrate Moms! Aren’t they the best??
It’s almost May and that means Mother’s Day is just around the corner. Is that special lady in your life about to become a mother? Or maybe she just became one and you want to show her how much you love and adore her.
We’ve got some wonderful Mothers day gift ideas for New Moms and Moms-to-be! These gifts vary in price so you can get one or get them all!
1) Mumberry® Ease Maternity Pant – $80.00. Easily the most comfortable pants you will ever wear! The fabric is so soft we call it “butter fabric.” You will want to rub your face on it! Seriously, we love this fabric! What else is great about these pants? The built-in Mumband™belly support will help take the load off your back during pregnancy. Mumberry is all about making you comfortable and reducing your pain wherever possible. The best part though – you can wear them after delivery too! The under belly support and shapewear fabric are tight in the all the right places to help avoid that postpartum “muffin top.” Seems like a no-brainer to get your special lady some much needed comfort and support during this crazy thing called pregnancy! Visit www.mumberry.com to shop for these pants and many other comfortable clothes for the mom-to-be in your life!
2) Burt’s Bees® Mama Bee Belly Butter – $13.00. Give her a spa-like experience at home! As expecting moms or new moms know, it’s going to be a whirlwind of a ride for the skin on your belly! This belly butter is extremely moisturizing and soaks into the skin without leaving that annoying greasy residue. Your skin will feel healthy, soft, and never itchy. Everyone’s skin is different, but during pregnancy this butter can do wonders to help prevent stretch-marks! And if you’re worried about what kind of toxins you’re exposing yourself and your baby to, another huge plus is that this belly butter is made of natural ingredients!
3) Cents of Style Bar Letter Necklace – $24.95. Not only is this necklace incredibly cute and right on trend, but you can customize it with any letter!. She can show off that new baby’s initial or maybe commemorate another special loved one. Getting a personalized gift shows the thought you put into it and helps her feel special and appreciated at such a busy time in life. Plus, every woman loves to feel beautiful and what better way to do that than with jewelry?
4) iTunes Gift Card – $15.00+. Who doesn’t love an iTunes gift card? It’s our go-to gift for anyone who is hard to buy for, pregnant or not. But it is especially useful for the new mom or mom-to-be; whether to download the perfect playlist for labor (e.g. “Eye of the Tiger” – get it, girl!) or to download baby apps that can help you track the poops and feeding times. It’s hard to remember things with that “Pregnancy brain”! What a life-saver!
5) Lindt Chocolates – $13.00+. Most women will never be upset about chocolate as a gift, and Lindt truffles provide a melt-in-your-mouth treat that can’t be beat! You can choose the variety pack if you’re not certain on her favorite flavor, or a custom pack to personalize it especially for your pretty lady. She will love you forever!
6) Sweet Repose Boutique Hair Ties – $4.50. A new or expecting mom’s best friend is the pony tail! These hair ties are so perfect! Not only do they give you the ideal, spunky pony tail, you can also wear one on your wrist as a cute, functional accessory. The best part about them though? They don’t leave a crease in your hair! Life-changing!
Now, be a nice person and get your special lady what she wants this year!