Thanks for your interest in submitting a guest article for Mumberry!
What Do We Want?
If health conscious, active mums or mums-to-be want to know it, we want to feature it! We want original, creative, and evidence-based content on anything and everything related to pregnancy health!
Our blog content seeks to inform moms of the latest findings in all things pregnancy-related - whether that’s a list of workout tips, a roundup of your favorite prenatal leg workouts, a healthy recipe, or an article (basically anything that isn’t a list, roundup, or recipe) on anything pregnancy related.
What Content Are We Looking For?
- Prenatal Workouts (with photos)
- Fitness tips/hacks
- Postpartum fitness tips
- Workout playlists
- Mommy and me workouts
- Preconception fitness
- Nutrition tips
- Meal Plans
- Cooking and meal prep tips
- Recipes for family
- Healthy treats
- General pregnancy tips and advice
- New mom tips
- Posts must be no more than 750 words. Our moms are busy! Concise, to the point information that answers a question or solves a problem for our readers are best.
- Content must be upbeat, friendly, accurate, and informative. Like you’re talking to a personal trainer who also happens to be your best friend!
- Posts must be in English.
- Posts must be original content – no duplicates of posts already published elsewhere.
- Posts may not be promotional (i.e. don’t write a sales pitch.)
- Posts are unpaid.
- Include any original images (as .jpg, .png, or .gif.)
- We may edit articles as needed to assure proper grammar, punctuation, spelling, and understanding the context.
- Write an author biography at the end of the article, no longer than 100 words, including any licenses, certifications or awards.
Here’s How Draft Your Guest Post:
- Brief summary of Article
- Original Images (or images used with permission, linking back to source)
- Author Bio/Credentials
- Author contact information
Check your article to make sure all of the above guidelines have been met. If you’re good to go, then submit your article via the submission form here.