The Best Granola Bars EVER - Mumberry
We’re obsessed. These granola bars are EASY, no bake, chewy, chocolate-y, and delicious! They’re the perfect snack for on-the-go and only take 20 minutes to make!
2 cups oats
1 cup sliced almonds
1 cup chocolate chips
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup honey
1) Line an 8-9″ square pan with parchment paper. In a mixing bowl combine the oats, almonds, chocolate chips, cinnamon, and salt.
2) Combine peanut butter, honey, and vanilla (warming the mixture in the microwave if necessary).
3) Pour the liquid ingredients (once cool) into the dry ingredients. Mix together until no dry oats remain.
4) Transfer mixture to square pan. Use spoon to spread the mixture evenly in the pan. Then use the bottom of a flat surface (like a sturdy drinking glass), covered in parchment paper, to pack the mixture down as firmly as possible. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
5) Use a sharp knife to slice into bars. For portability, you can wrap individual bars in plastic wrap.
Recipe adapted from Cookie and Kate