The Best Granola Bars EVER - Mumberry
Posted on 16 May 2016
We’re obsessed. These granola bars are EASY, no bake, chewy, chocolate-y, and delicious! They’re the perfect snack for on-the-go and only take 20 minutes to make!
2 cups oats
1 cup sliced almonds
1 cup chocolate chips
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup honey
1) Line an 8-9″ square pan with parchment paper. In a mixing bowl combine the oats, almonds, chocolate chips, cinnamon, and salt.
2) Combine peanut butter, honey, and vanilla (warming the mixture in the microwave if necessary).
3) Pour the liquid ingredients (once cool) into the dry ingredients. Mix together until no dry oats remain.
4) Transfer mixture to square pan. Use spoon to spread the mixture evenly in the pan. Then use the bottom of a flat surface (like a sturdy drinking glass), covered in parchment paper, to pack the mixture down as firmly as possible. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
5) Use a sharp knife to slice into bars. For portability, you can wrap individual bars in plastic wrap.
Recipe adapted from Cookie and Kate
- Six Small Changes You Can Make to Stay Healthy During Pregnancy
The importance of staying in your best health during your pregnancy is evident from the recommend...
- 9 Crave-Worthy Foods To Avoid During Pregnancy (and Why!)
If you’re like 99.99% of pregnant women, you have food cravings hitting you from all directions. ...
- 5 Fitness Exercises for All Pregnant Moms
Is it safe for pregnant women to exercise? This is one of the most common questions that pop into...