Top 10 Health and Fitness Apps of 2020
Are you looking for a good fitness app to try?
You're not alone, over 238 Million Americans have installed a Fitness App, followed closely by India (144 Million) and Brazil.
The one thing you'll notice is that all of them support video training from home. This is especially important for us now that we can't make it to the gym
According to Forbes, these are the top 10 Health and Fitness Apps for 2020.
- Calm: 8.6 million installs
- Fitbit: 4.8 million installs
- MyFitnessPal: 3.9 million installs
- Headspace: 3.8 million installs
- Flo: 3.6 million installs
- Muscle Booster Workout: 3.4 million installs
- BetterMe: 3.2 million installs
- Fitness Coach: 2.9 million installs
- Samsung Health: 2.8 million installs
- Home Workout - No Equipment: 2.7 million installs